Monday, February 13, 2012

Carlson 0930PW Extra-Wide Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door

I purchased 2 of the Carlson extra wide pet gates to close off the two entrances to my Kitchen so our 4 year old Jack Russell and 2 year old Maltese can stay enclosed in the kitchen while my husband & myself are at work. The 1st package arrived the day after I ordered it! The 2nd box came the day after that. I was very surprised at the fast delivery!



My husband was able to install the gates without even reading the directions. Very simple; took less than 10 minutes to install the 2 gates. We didn't even end up needing the extensions. The gate was the right size for us just as is. It works perfectly keeping our two dogs inside the kitchen. And my jumper (Jack Russell) cannot jump over the gate. I did spy the little Maltese trying to stick her head through the opening trying to get out; but even though she's only 5 lbs she still could not fit through the gaps in the bars. The tension of the rod was enough that we didn't have to use the screws to hold the gate on the wall.

No complaints at all. Great product for a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment