Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dreambaby Extra Tall Swing Close Gate

I installed this gate at the porch door of my aunt's house so I could have my 2 large dogs with me there. The installation was no trouble and the gate works perfectly.



This is the perfect pet gate. I have two Golden Retrievers and numerous cats that I don't want running upstairs at certain times. I looked for gates but nothing was attractive enough, tall enough and easy to install. This gate filled all of those categories and more. The cat's can't get through, the dogs can't jump over and the gate handily closes as you pass through. I bought black so it blends in, although a pet or child gate can only be so attractive, this one is in the acceptable range. It was easy to install, I mounted the cups with a single screw and the gate fastened securely. Although it came with numerous, unattractive warning labels they were easily removed after applying the heat of a hair dryer. I would highly recommend this product for pets and I am sure it would work equally well for children as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment