Thursday, February 23, 2012

Regalo Easy Step Walk Thru Gate

I care for my 15 month old grand daughter 5 days a week. I bought this gate several months ago when she became more active. It was easy to install and keeps her out of every area of my apartment which could present a dangerous situation. I am able to keep my living room as it was without removing any of the coffee table or end table items. The entertainment center in the living room has the receiver for cable TV, a surround system as well as VCR and DVD players that she can no longer reach.



The gate is very sturdy when properly installed. Molly likes to grab the bars and shake them vigorously. The gate does not budge nor does it bend.

The gate only swings in one direction which I prefer. There is a small bar (about one inch high)at the bottom which one has to step over but this has never been a problem even for a friend who spent the weekend and has to walk with a cane.

I highly recommend this Regalo gate for anyone who wishes to use it to protect a child or enclose a pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment