Friday, February 24, 2012

Richell Wood Freestanding Pet Gate

This is an extra-wide gate which I use to block an extra-wide opening. Altho, the instructions don't say it, I am using it outside in a semi-sheltered area, and even though I've only had it up for a month, it shows no sign of weathering or deteriorating. I love it! My little dogs (3 of them about 25 pounds collectively) don't even THINK about trying to escape! I would have been a little happier if it were a little higher off the ground. However, I can climb over it easily when I need to, so that says something.



This pet gate is just beautifully constructed. Fits perfectly in the required space and is just elegant. Could not have found anything more perfect for my space.... extremely easy to assemble. Will last for a long time and look beautiful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment