Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dreambaby Pressure Mount Hallway Gate

Very nice gate - easy to install, durable, easy to use. Fits our staircase entrance which is 52" without getting any extra extensions.



I read many reviews and finally selected this gate. I have 14 month old twins and needed a way to put one baby down while chasing another one. I have a 58 inch opening and I was worried because a previous review said that they need to do some modifications. I got the 170 with the extensions and then had to also purchase the 10.5 inch extender. The combo fit perfectly. I loved this gate so much that I bought another one and am planning on a third. One of the reviews mentioned pinching fingers. I don't know how a baby would pinch their fingers. The gate is super easy to setup once you know how to do it. I would highly recommend this gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment