Thursday, February 16, 2012

Regalo Maxi Super Wide Walk Thru Gate

I really liked this gate as it was easy to put together and the width spacing was flexible. I brought the 24" extension with it and use it on my front porch so my big dogs will not get out and chase the neighbors and it works great. Would highly recommend.



We used this gate to keep my son out of the kitchen for awhile. It was fairly easy to set up and worked great. The only complaint is the walk thru part of the gate is a little narrow....mainly if you are carrying a bunch of groceries or something like that. All in all though...you can't beat it for the price. Wasn't very difficult at all to install...just takes some time and planning.

1 comment:

  1. Regalo Maxi Super Wide Walk Thru Gate. I really liked this gate as it was easy to put together and the width spacing was flexible. I brought the ... rbabygates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete