Friday, February 10, 2012

North States Supergate V Plastic Extra Wide Gate

This is the second baby gate we bought. The first one (a different model) was flimsy wooden one and it broke so we bought this one as a replacement. This gate is sturdy , works well, and is a decent length.



I have spent alot of money on different gates, wood ones that were more expensive then this one, and they broke. We opened up a wall in our house, which left an opening of approx. 52", I had been searching for awhile, when I came across this one. I was amazed, it fit the area and aloud me to open and fold the gate back against the wall out of the way. I just love it, the dogs don't though! I would highly recommend this gate to anyone that is trying to close off a larger door way or opening between rooms. It is referred to as a baby gate, but for me its a dog gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment